martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Final Reflection

In general, I've found the course useful for my everyday practise. I've created a class blog for my students and I've posted their videos, podcasts and many other things I've considered useful. I must say my students are very motivated about it, and they visit their blog frequently. The activity I found least useful was geotagging which was optional. I think my students are too young to work with such a tool. The biggest difficulty I've faced, it's been the lack of time. I've done most of the activities at night when I was supposed to take a rest actually. But it's been worth the effort, I've learnt a lot. One of the most interesting aspects of the course was interacting with my peers. It's been a very enriching experience, thanks a lot for your help. At this point in my career as a teacher using ICT I consider myself at intermediate level, je, je, je,..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario